Kate Hilda Elizabeth Sackett
|Father||George Edward Sackett (1872-1945)|
|Mother||Rosa Wilson (1872-)|
In 1901 Kate was living at 4 Grange Road, St John's, Margate, KentG, and was recorded in the census as Kate Hilda Sackett, aged five and born in Margate, the daughter of George E Sackett.7
Children of Kate Hilda Elizabeth Sackett and John Weight
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1895. Sackett, Kate Hilda Elizabeth. Mother: Wilson. Thanet. 2a:872."
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "18 December 1895 Kate Hilda Elizabeth d. George Edward & Rosa Sackett, b. 10 November, 5 Gladstone Rd, Margate, blacksmith."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Mar qtr 1979. Weight, Kate Hilda E, b. 10 Nov 1894. Thanet. 16:2288."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1918. Sackett, Kate H E. Spouse: Weight. Thanet. 2a:2593."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1918. Weight, John. Spouse: Sackett. Thanet. 2a:2593."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 4 Grange Road, St John's, Margate, Kent
George E SACKETT, head, 28, blacksmith (worker), b. Faversham, Kent
Rosa SACKETT, wife, 28, b. Canterbury, Kent
Harriet M SACKETT, dau, 7, b. Faversham
Kate Hilda SACKETT, dau, 5, b. Margate
John T SACKETT, son, 3, b. Margate
George W SACKETT, son, 9m, b. Margate
|Last Edited||9 November 2016|