Ruth Maria Sackett
|Father||John Sackett (1838-1916)|
|Mother||Maria Smith (c 1840-1919)|
In 1881 Ruth was living at Worth Street, Worth, KentG, and was recorded in the census as Ruth M Sackett, aged two and born in Worth, daughter of John Sackett.4
In 1891 she was living at Walnut Tree Cottage, Worth VillageG, in the household of her parents John and Maria, and was recorded as Ruth M Sackett, a scholar, aged 12 and born in Worth.5
In 1901 she was living at Margate Ladies College, Margate, KentG, and was recorded as Ruth Sackett, a general domestic servant, single, aged 22, and born in Worth, Kent.6
In 1911 she was living at 15 Ossington Buildings, St Marylebone, LondonG, in the household of her husband Robert, 38, a motor cleaner, and was recorded as Ruth Ford, aged 32 and born in Worth. Living with them was their son Stanley, aged three.7
Children of Ruth Maria Sackett and Robert Percy Ford
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1879. Sackett, Ruth Maria. Mother: Smith. Eastry. 2a:868."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1904. Sackett, Ruth Maria. Dover. 2a:2238."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1904. Ford, Robert Percy. Dover. 2a:2238."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341236, PRO RG11/0994/109/3(2)
John SACKETT, head, married, 42, b. Margate, Kent, carpenter
Maria SACKETT, wife, 41, b. Ash, Kent
Susan N. SACKETT, dau, 13, b. Worth, scholar
Jane E. SACKETT, dau, 4, b. Worth, scholar
Ruth M. SACKETT, dau, 2, b. Worth.
- 1891 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG12, piece 735, folio 94, p. 8, GSU roll 6095845
Walnut Tree Cottage, Worth Village, Worth, Kent
John Sackett, head, married, 52, carpenter & parish clerk, b. Kent, Margate
Maria Sackett, wife, 51, b. Kent, Ash
John S Sackett, son, 17, employed on farm, b. Kent, Worth
Ruth M Sackett, dau, 12, scholar, b. Kent, Worth
Frank P Sackett, son, 9, scholar, b. Kent, Worth.
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 822/27v
Margate Ladies College [near junction Addington St/ Lausanne Rd]
Ruth Sackett, serv, single, 22, general servant domestic, b. Worth, Kent.
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 552
15 Ossington Buildings, St Marylebone, London W
Robert Ford, head, 38, married, motor cleaner, worker, b. Bridge, Kent
Ruth Ford, wife, 32, m. 6y, 2 ch, 1 living, b. Worth, Kent
Stanley Ford, son, 3, b. London, Marylebone.
|Last Edited||13 November 2016|