Kitty Ena May Sackett
|Father||Edward Arthur Sackett (1870-1914)|
|Mother||Isabella Elizabeth Gibbs (c 1873-)|
In 1911 Kitty was living at Ada Cottage, Farley Place, RamsgateG, in the household of her parents Edward and Isabella, and was recorded in the census as Kitty Ena May Sackett, aged four and born in Ramsgate.6
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1907. Sackett, Kitty Ena May. Mother: Gibbs. Thanet. 2a:1073."
- Baptisms Register, Holy Trinity, Ramsgate, Kent, "14 June 1907 Kitty Ena May d. Edward Arthur & Isabella Elizabeth Sackett, 8 Frederick Place, porter. Born 31 May 1907."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1933. Sackett, Kitty E M. Spouse: Matthews. Thanet. 2a:1665."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1933. Matthews, Horace J. Spouse: Sackett. Thanet. 2a:1665."
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Ada Cottage, Farley Place, Ramsgate, Kent
Edward Arthur Sackett, husband, 39, married, stevedore in coal trade, worker, b. Ramsgate
Isabella Elizabeth Sackett, wife, 37, m. 16y, 6 ch, 5 living, b. Margate
Amy Matilda Louisa Sackett, dau, 15, b. Ramsgate
Rose Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 14, school, b. Ramsgate
Edward Samuel Richard Sackett, son, 9, b. Ramsgate
Kitty Ena May Sackett, dau, 4, b. Ramsgate
Olive Mary Alexandra Sackett, dau, 10 months, b. Ramsgate
Amy Annie Wilkinson, sister, 34, widow, ["m. 6y, no ch" struck through], b. Ramsgate
Herbert William Gibbs, brother-in-law, 31, single, coal labourer, worker, b. Margate
Olive Mercy Pierce, niece, 21, m. 2y, ["1 ch, none living" struck through], b. Ramsgate
Frederick Pierce, nephew, 23, m. 2y, 1 ch, none living, naval stoker, H M Navy, worker, b. Margate.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||5 Nov 2016|