Minnie A Sackett
|Father||Walter Richard Sackett (1866-1905)|
|Mother||Mary Ann Bligh (c 1865-)|
In 1911 Minnie was living at 7 Edith Cottages, Margate Road, RamsgateG, in the household of her mother Mary Ann and stepfather Charles Buckley, and was recorded in the census as Minnie Sackett, a schoolgirl, aged seven and born in Ramsgate.5
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1903. Sackett, Minnie. Mother: Bligh. Thanet. 2a:1075."
- Baptisms Register, St Paul, Ramsgate, "9 December 1903 Amy Annie d. Walter Richard & Mary Ann Sackett, 1 Salem Place, labourer."
- It would appear that Minnie born in the June quarter 1903 and Amy Annie baptised in December 1903 were the same; no other records are found for an Amy Annie.
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1924. Sackett, Minnie A, 21. Thanet."
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 4530, schedule 151
7 Edith Cottages, Margate Rd, Ramsgate, Kent
Charles Henry Buckley, head, 30, m. 1 month, hawker, own account, working at home, b. Ramsgate
Mary Ann Buckley, wife, 43, b. Ramsgate
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 16, domestic, b. Ramsgate
Kate Florence Sackett, 13, school, b. Ramsgate
Minnie Sackett, dau, 7, school, b. Ramsgate
Charles W Henry Buckley, son, 2 months, b. Ramsgate.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||6 Nov 2016|