Olive Mercy Sackett
|Father||Walter Richard Sackett (1866-1905)|
|Mother||Mary Ann Bligh (c 1865-)|
In 1891 Olive was living at 10 Castle Road, St Lawrence in Thanet, KentG, in the household of her parents Walter and Mary, and was recorded in the census as Olivia M Sackett, aged one month and born in Ramsgate.4
In 1901 she was living at 1 Salem Cottages, King Street, RamsgateG, in the household of her parents Walter and Mary, and was recorded as Olive M Sackett, aged eleven and born in Ramsgate.5
Children of Olive Mercy Sackett and Frederic Pierce
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1891. Sackett, Olive Mercy. Mother: Bligh. Thanet. 2a:937."
- Marriages Register, Holy Trinity, Ramsgate, Kent, "2 May 1909 Frederic Pierce, 22, bachelor, sailor, of 39 Hereson Road, & Olive Mercy Sackett, 21, spinster, of 39 Hereson Road. Both signed. Witnesses: Edward Arthur Sackett, Isabella Elizabeth Sackett."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1909. Sackett, Olive Mercy. Thanet. 2a:1949."
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12/732/f109
10 Castle Rd, St Lawrence, Kent
Walter R Sackett, head, married, 25, general lab, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Mary A Sackett, wife, 23, b. Ramsgate
Walter R Sackett, son, 3, b. Ramsgate
Olivia M Sackett, dau, 1 month, b. Ramsgate.
- 1901 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 826/11
1 Salem Cottages, King Street, Ramsgate (St Paul's), Kent
Walter R Sackett, head, married, 34, porter boat, worker, b. Ramsgate
Mary A Sackett, wife, 35, b. Canterbury, Kent
Edward W Sackett, son, 13, b. Ramsgate
Olive M Sackett, dau, 11, b. Ramsgate
Lizzie Sackett, dau, 8, b. Ramsgate
Kate F Sackett, dau, 3, b. Ramsgate
Maggie Sackett, dau, 7 months, b. Ramsgate.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||10 Nov 2016|