May Rose Sackett
|Father||Charles William Sackett (1869-1925)|
|Mother||Rose R Brooker (1871-1953)|
In 1901 May was living at 85 Neate Street, CamberwellG, in the household of her parents Charles and Rose, and was recorded in the census as May R Sackett, aged four and born in Peckham.4
In 1911 she was living at 134 Brazard Road, Peckham, LondonG, in the household of her parents Charles and Rose, and was recorded as May R Sackett, assistant to a dressmaker, aged 14 and born in Camberwell.5
Child of May Rose Sackett and Frank Maurice Wright
- Dora M Wright+ b. 1922
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1896. Sackett, May Rose. Mother: Brooker. Camberwell. 1d:934."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1922. Sackett, May R. Spouse: Wright. Camberwell. 1d:1055."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1922. Wright, Frank M. Spouse: Sackett. Camberwell. 1d:1055."
- 1901 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 520/73v
85 Neate Street (St Mark's), Camberwell, London
Charles W SACKETT, head, married, 31, confectioner baker, own account, b. Camberwell
May R SACKETT, wife, 25, b. Walworth, London
May R SACKETT, dau, 4, b. Peckham, London
Ada E SACKETT, dau, 2, b. Walworth.
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 134 Brazard Rd, Peckham, London SE
Charles W Sackett, head, 41, married, lamplighter of public street gas lamps, South Metropolitan Gas Co, worker, b. Camberwell, London SE
Rose R Sackett, wife, 38, m. 15y, 2 ch, both living, b. Walworth, London SE
May R Sackett, dau, 14, assistant to dressmaker, worker, b. Camberwell
Ada E Sackett, dau, 12, school, b. Walworth.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||9 Nov 2016|