Emma Mary Ann Sackett
|Father||Henry Samuel Sackett (1835-1861)|
|Mother||Isabella Ann Marr (c 1836-)|
In 1861 Emma was living at 38 Minto Street, Bermondsey, SurreyG, in the household of her parents Henry and Isabella, and was recorded in the census as Emma Sackett, aged six months, and born in Bermondsey.5
In 1881 Emma was living at 97 Blakes Road, Camberwell, SurreyG, in the household of her husband Thomas Campbell, a bookbinder, aged 22 and born in Blackfriars, Surrey, and was recorded in the census as Emma Campbell, aged 20 and born in Camberwell, Surrey.6
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1860. Sackett, Emma Mary Ann. Mother: Marr. Bermondsey. 1d:107."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1880. Sackett, Emma Mary A. Camberwell. 1d:1023."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1880. Campbell, Thomas Harden. Camberwell. 1d:1023."
- Marriages Register, Emmanuel, Camberwell, Surrey (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "31 July 1880, Thomas Harden Campbell, 21, bachelor, bookbinder, of Emmanuel, father: Thomas Campbell, bookbinder; and Emma Mary Ann Sackett, 19, spinster, of Emmanuel, father: Henry Sackett, [occ. blank]. Banns. Both signed. Witnesses: [illegible], Rebecca Jane Campbell."
- 1861 Census for England & Wales, RG9/325/f8
38 Minto St., Bermondsey, Surrey
Henry Sackett, head, married, 25, fellmonger, b. Bermondsey
Isabella Sackett, wife, 22, b. Bermondsey
Isabella Sackett, dau, 4, scholar, b. Camberwell, Surrey
Emma Sackett, dau, 6 months, b. Bermondsey
Mark Hale, visitor, unm., 22, currier, b. Tring, Herts.
- 1881 England census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1341162, PRO RG11/0696/43/18
Camberwell, Surrey, England
97 Blakes Rd
Thomas Campbell, head, married, 22, b. Blackfriars, Surrey, England, Bookbinder
Emma Campbell, wife, 20, b. Camberwell, Surrey, England.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||24 November 2016|