|Father||The Revd George Whitefield Sackett (1873-1955)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Finlay Kingston (c 1873-1936)|
In 1911 Irene was living at 14 Beaumont Street, Todmorden, YorkshireG, in the household of her parents George and Elizabeth, and was recorded in the census as Irene Sackett, aged three and born in Todmorden.6
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Descendants of Benjamin Sackett|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1907. Sackett, Irene. Mother: Kingston. Todmorden. 9a:213."
- Website England & Wales Death Index, 1837–1915 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Nov 1993. Racey, Irene, b. 15 Jul 1907. Falmouth. 7D:3591:157."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1935. Sackett, Irene. Spouse: Racey. Wortley. 9c:788."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1935. Racey, Claude N. Spouse: Sackett. Wortley. 9c:788."
- Website England & Wales Death Index, 1837–1915 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Sep qtr 1974. Racey, Claude Neville, b. 11 Jul 1909. Camborne-Redruth. 21:0115."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 14 Beaumont Street, Todmorden, Yorkshire West Riding
George Whitefield Sackett, head, 38, married, Congregational minister, b. Oxon, Langford
Elizabeth Finlay Sackett, wife, 38, m. 8y, 3 ch, all living, b. London, St George's-in-the-East
Benjamin Howard Sackett, son, 7, b. Yorks, Morley
Winifred Sackett, dau, 6, b. Yorks, Morley
Irene Sackett, dau, 3, b. Yorks, Todmorden.
|Last Edited||5 November 2016|