Achsah Miranda Sackett
|Father||Deacon Salmon Sackett (1764-1846)|
|Mother||Mercy Matilda Curtis (1767-1831)|
Achsah Miranda Sackett, daughter of Deacon Salmon Sackett and Mercy Matilda Curtis, was born in Warren, Litchfield County, ConnecticutG, on 10 June 18061,2,3,4 and baptized at the Congregational Church of Christ, WarrenG, on 6 July 1806.5 She died aged 53 in Raisinville, Monroe County, MichiganG, on 4 October 1859.6
Notes & Citations
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "[Sackett], Achsah Maranda, d. [Salmon & Marsey Matilda], b. June 10, 1806. Warren Vital Records, 1:109."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1519v. [sic: 1519c] Miranda A. Sacket, b. June 10, 1806."
- Charles Cook Bronson, History of Tallmadge and the Western Reserve 1804–1886.
- Howard Carter, Genealogy of Descendants of Thomas Carter ... of MA and CT, Norfolk, CT (1909), digital image, Ancestry.com.
- "Connecticut, Church Record Abstracts, 1630–1920" (Ancestry image), Church of Christ, Warren, "Sackett, Axa Miranda, child of Capt. Sacket & w. bp. 6 Jul 1806. 2:52."
- Monroe Commercial, (Monroe County, Michigan), Monroe County Museum, Michigan.
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||6 Apr 2022|