|Father||Charles Sacket (1783-1835)|
|Mother||Abigail Otis (1783-1864)|
In 1850 Sophia was living in WestfieldG in the household of her husband John Mallory, 54, a farmer, and was recorded in the census as Sophia Mallory, aged 46 and born in Massachusetts. Living with them were their children, Thomas, 22, Allen, 20, Abigail, 19, Charles, 17, Amera, 15, Fitz, 13, Stanton, 10, and Harriet, aged seven. Also in the household was Sophia's mother Abigail, aged 66.5
Children of Sophia Sacket and John A Mallory
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1350. Sophia Sacket, b. Apr. 6, 1804; m. John Mallory. "
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, D:141 "8 February 1823 marriage intentions filed: Sophia Sacket & John A Mallory."
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "John A. Mallory (Mallery) Jr. of Russell and Sophia Sacket of W; m. Feb. 24, 1823."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835" (American Ancestors transcript), "1823 John A. Mallery Jr of Russel & Sophia Sacket of Westfield."
- 1850 United States census
Roll M432_318, p. 216
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Mallory, John A, 54, farmer, real estate $2,000, b. MA
Mallory, Sophia, 46, b. MA
Mallory, Thomas, 22, mason, b. MA
Mallory, Abigail, 19, b. MA
Mallory, Chas N, 17, farmer, b. MA
Mallory, Amera A, 15, b. MA
Mallory, Fitz B, 13, b. MA
Mallory, Stanton H, 10, b. MA
Mallory, Harriet J, 7, b. MA
Sacket, Abigail, 66, b. MA
Mallory, Allen J, 20, mason, b. MA.
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||3 Jun 2022|