|Father||William Sackett (1577-1639/40)|
|Mother||Joan Parker (c 1580-1636/37)|
Paul was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made at Ash next SandwichG on 27 June 1639.6 He was to receive a sum of £20.
Paul was named as a beneficiary in his brother Robert's will made in Herne, KentG, on 14 November 1658.7 He was left a sum of £1.
Children of Paul Sackett and Ann Awdley
- Robert Sackett+ b. 1636, d. Oct 1678
- William Sackett b. 1638, d. 1639
- Thomas Sackett b. 1639/40, d. living 1658
- Anne Sackett b. 1642, d. Oct 1660
- Joanna Sackett b. 1644, d. after 1663
- Elizabeth Sackett b. 1646
- John Sackett b. 1649
- Mary Sackett b. 1653, d. Dec 1671
- Paul Sackett b. say 1654, d. Sep 1656
- Ann Sackett b. 1660 or 1661, d. Oct 1661
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
George Harman & Alice Amelia Willis relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "2 April 1615 Paulus Sacket filius William Sacket."
- Burials Register, Borden, Kent, database, Ancestry.com, "15 Oct 1669, Paul Sacket, wife An Sacket."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "19 January 1635/36 Paul Sackett of Ash, carpenter, bachelor, about 21 with his father’s consent & Ann Awdley of Ringwould, virgin, about 20, daughter of Christian Awdley, same parish, widow, who also consents. At Ringwould. Thomas Hughes of Staple, husbandman, bondsman."
- Marriages Register, Ringwould, Kent (Mrs Nichol's Index), "2 January 1635/36 Paul Sacket & Anne Audly." [Discrepancy in dates. Licence is dated 19 January. Assume marriage date was 20 January.]
- Date of birth based on age at marriage.
- Will of William Saket of Ash, Kent, 27 June 1639, proved in the Canterbury Consistory Court, 31 March 1640 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 31-116-81).
- Will of Robert Sackett of Herne, Kent, 14 November 1658, proved in the Canterbury Consistory Court, 11 October 1662 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 32-53-196).
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of William Sackett|
|Last Edited||12 May 2019|