Criminal Registers, England & Wales, 1791–1892
- Middlesex, Old Bailey, September Session, 1827
Thomas Sackett, 28, robbery on a person, death.
- Middlesex, Old Bailey, September Session, 1828
John Willm Sackett als John Williams, 32, larceny, acquitted, not guilty.
- Kent, Borough of Dover and its Liberties, Quarter Session, 14 October 1850
Sarah Ann Kemp alias Sarah Ann Sackett, larceny on dwelling house to the value of £5, acquitted, not guilty.
- Kent, Borough of Dover, Quarter Session, 12 October 1855
Stephen Setterfield Sackett, larceny by servant, 2 months' imprisonment.
- Surrey, Newington, Quarter Session, 17 September 1860
Thomas Sackett, larceny on a navigable river, imprisonment three calr months' hard labour and three years in a Reformatory.
- Middlesex, Clerkenwell, General Session, 28 September 1868
George Sackett, larceny and receiving, acquitted.
- Middlesex, Clerkenwell, General Quarter Session, 7 October 1872
Henry Sackett, larceny and receiving, 14 days' imprisonment & 12 strokes with a birch rod.
Website England & Wales Criminal Registers, 1791–1892 (Ancestry.co.uk) (http://www.ancestry.co.uk). (Researched by Chris Sackett).