|Father||Pliny Sacket (1753-1830)|
|Mother||Elisabeth Kellogg (-1807)|
In 1850 Royal was living at Southwick, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded in the census as Royal Sackett, a farmer, aged 67, and born in Massachusetts. Living with him were his wife Eunice, 61, and their granddaughter Francene Sackett, aged five.5
612. Royal Sacket, 1784–18__, of Southwick, Mass., son of (192) Pliny and Elizabeth Kellogg Sacket, was married to Emma Hastings, of Suffield, Conn.
1378. Lucretia M. Sacket, b. July 6, 1814.
1379. Lucinda Emily Sacket, b. Aug. 19, 1817.
1380. Laura A. Sacket, b. Aug. 14, 1819.
1381. Royal A. Sacket, b. Feb. 4, 1822.
Children of Royal Sacket and Eunice Hastings
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "612. Royal Sacket, m. Emma Hastings."
- Royal Sackett (1784–1859), Family Bible Records, "Royal Sacket born August 9th 1784 & Eunice Hasting born April 23rd 1789, married August 25th 1808."
- Royal Sackett (1784–1859), Family Bible Records, "Royal Sacket, born August 9th 1784, died 5 Apr 1859, married 25 Aug 1808, Eunice Hasting, born April 23rd 1789, died 30 Nov 1858."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_318/137/102107
Southwick, Hampden County, MA
Royal Sackett, 67, farmer, b. MA
Eunice Sackett, 61, b. CT
Francene Sackett, 5, b. MA.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 2455|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||22 Aug 2021|