|Father||Captain Adnah Sacket (1745-1813)|
|Mother||Jerusha Pomeroy (1746/47-1789)|
572. Charlotte Sackett, 1773–18__, daughter of (183) Lieut. Adnah and Jerusha Pomeroy Sackett, was married to a Mr. Browning, and resided at Whitestone, near Utica, N. Y.
Child of Charlotte Sackett and Gideon Clark Browning
- Charles Sackett Browning b. 1797, d. 14 Jun 1859
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:127.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Sacket, Charlotte, d. Adnah & Jerusha Pomeroy, b. May 27, 1773."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "572. Charlotte Sackett, b. May 27, 1773; m. ___ Browning."
- "Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836", database, American Ancestors, "1773 Sacket, Charlotte d. Adnah & Jerusha, Aug. 30."
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, Lineage Book, digital image, Ancestry.com, Ancestry of Mrs Florence Wetzel includes "Gideon Clark Browning (1775-1857) and Charlotte Sackett (1773-1855), his wife, m. 1798."
- Website Find a Grave.
- Death and burial data not verified from original records.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:164, "1? Nov 1793 Charlotte Sacket & Gideon Brownen."
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Gideon Brownen of W. and Charlotte Sacket of W; m. Nov. 11, 1793."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835", database, American Ancestors, "1793 Gideon Brownen of Westfield & Charlotte Sacket of Westfield."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 2009|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||1 May 2022|