|Father||Captain Adnah Sacket (1745-1813)|
|Mother||Jerusha Pomeroy (1746/47-1789)|
570. Jerusha Sacket, 1769–____, daughter of (183) Lieut. Adnah and Jerusha Pomeroy Sacket, was married to Abel Avery, of "The Farms," in northern part of Westfield, Mass.
Children of Jerusha Sacket and Abel Avery
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "570. Jerusha Sackett, b. May 27, 1769; m. Abel Avery."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:127.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Sacket, Jerusha, d. Adnah & Jerusha Pomeroy, b. May 27, 1769."
- "Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836", database, American Ancestors, "1769 Sacket, Jerusha d. Adnah & Jerusha, Sept. 24."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:47.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Abel Avehy [sic] of W. and Jerusha Sacket of W; m. Nov. 15, 1787."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835", database, American Ancestors, "1787 Abel Avery of Westfield & Jerueha Sacket of Westfield."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1652|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||31 Mar 2022|