|Father||Captain Adnah Sacket (1745-1813)|
|Mother||Jerusha Pomeroy (1746/47-1789)|
570. Jerusha Sacket, 1769–____, daughter of (183) Lieut. Adnah and Jerusha Pomeroy Sacket, was married to Abel Avery, of "The Farms," in northern part of Westfield, Mass.
Child of Jerusha Sacket and Abel Avery
- Jerusha Avery b. 3 Aug 1790
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "570. Jerusha Sackett, b. May 27, 1769; m. Abel Avery."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:127.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Jerusha, d. Adnah & Jerusha Pomeroy, b. May 27, 1769."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1769 Sacket, Jerusha d. Adnah & Jerusha, Sept. 24."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:47.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Abel Avehy of W. and Jerusha Sacket of W; m. Nov. 15, 1787."
- Website Marriage Records of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1781–1835 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1787 Abel Avery of Westfield & Jerueha Sacket of Westfield."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1652|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||21 Aug 2021|