|Father||Asher Sacket (1748-1830)|
|Mother||Sarah Kellogg (say 1750-)|
In 1850 Jerusha was living in Southampton, Hampshire CountyG, in the household of her husband Luther Atkins, 61, a farmer, and was recorded in the census as Jerusha Atkins, aged 60. Living with them were their children, Jane, 34, and Albert, aged 23.11
Children of Jerusha Sacket and Luther Atkins
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:202.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Jerusha, d. Asher & Sarah Kellogg, b. Sept. 23, 1790."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "593. Jerusha Sacket."
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Death Records, 1841-1915", digital image, Ancestry.com, "9 Feb 1851, Jerusha Atkins, 60, d. Southampton, b. Westfield, wife of Luther Atkins, congestion of lungs."
- Website Find a Grave.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Luther Atkins of W. and Jerusha Sacket of W; m. May 16, 1822 [sic: 1811]."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, D:16, Luther Atkins & Jerusha Sacket married 16 May 1811.
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835", database, American Ancestors, "1811 Luther Atkins of Westfield & Jerusha Sacket of Westfield."
- "US Sons of the American Revolution membership applications", digital image, Ancestry.com.
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988", digital image, Ancestry.com, "5 Feb 1870, Luther Atkins, 82, d. South Hampton, widowed, farmer, parents blank, old age, bur. South Hampton."
- 1850 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll 320, p 64b
Southampton, Hampshire, Massachusetts
Atkins, Luther, 61, farmer, b. CT
Atkins, Jerusha, 60, b. MA
Atkins, Jane, 34, b. MA
Atkins, Albert, 23, farmer, b. MA.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 9885|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||21 Dec 2021|