Sarah "Sally" Sacket
|Father||Asher Sacket (1748-1830)|
|Mother||Sarah Kellogg (say 1750-)|
589. Sally Sacket, 1780–1826, daughter of (185) Asher and Sarah Kellogg Sacket, was married, Aug. 10, 1797, to Homer Noble (his second wife), son of Asa Noble and his wife Ada Fowler.
1317. James Noble.
1318. Henry Noble.
1319. Mary Noble.
1319a. Mercy Noble.
1319b. Clarissa Noble, b. Dec. 3, 1812.
1319c. Frances Noble.
Children of Sarah "Sally" Sacket and Heman Noble
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "589. Sally Sacket, b. about 1781, d. May 15, 1826; m. Herman Noble."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:202.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Sally, d. Asher & Sarah Kellogg, b. Apr. 13, 1774."
- An original death record has not been found.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:211, "Herman Noble & Sarah Sacket married 10 Aug 1797."
- Noble, History and Genealogy of the Family of Thomas Noble, of Westfield, Massachusetts, digital image, Ancestry.com.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 2120|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||22 Dec 2021|