Lucy Williams Sacket
|Father||Gad Sacket (1748-after 1820)|
|Mother||Lucy Williams (c 1754-1807)|
In 1850 Lucy was living in WestfieldG in the household of her husband John Weller, 62, a farmer, and was recorded in the census as Lucy Weller, aged 59. Living with them were their son Dwight, 26, and his wife Julia, 23.11
(Src: Find a Grave, James Bianco)
Children of Lucy Williams Sacket and John Weller
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:209.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Sacket, Lucy Williams, d. Gad & Lucy Williams, b. Nov. 10, 1791."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "513. Lucy Sacket; m. John Weller."
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910", digital image, American Ancestors, Westfield, death, "6 Feb 1864, Lucy Weller, widow, 72, old age, at Westfield, b. Westfield, parents Gad & Lucy Williams."
- Website Find a Grave.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, D:1.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "John Wellar (Weller, Welor) of W. and Lucy Sacket of W; m. Nov. 16, 1809."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835", database, American Ancestors, "1809 John Weller of Westfield & Lucy Sacket of Westfield."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Weller, John, b. Westfield, 3 May 1788, s. of John Weller of Westfield and Hannah Phelps of Pittsfield."
- 1850 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll 318, p 221b
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Weller, John, 62, farmer, real estate $1000, b. MA
Weller, Lucy, 59, b. MA
Weller, Dwight, 26, farmer, b. MA
Weller, Julia, 23, b. MA.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1147|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||14 Dec 2021|