|Father||Gad Sacket (1748-after 1820)|
|Mother||Lucy Williams (c 1754-1807)|
Gad was listed in the 1820 census as a householder in RussellG.8
Gad died intestate. Letters of administration of his estate were granted in the Hampden County Court on 11 July 1826 to his widow Hannah.9
512. Gad Sacket, of Russell and Westfield, Mass., was the son of (171) Gad and Lucy Williams Sacket.
1154. Elisabeth Sacket.
Children of Gad Sackett and Hannah Cadwell
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:209.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Sacket, Gad, s. Gad & Lucy Williams, b. Sept. 27, 1789 ."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "512. Gad Sacket."
- Website Find a Grave.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Gad Sacket Jr. of Russel and Hannah Cadwell of W; m. Sept. 28, 1817."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835", database, American Ancestors, "1817 Gad Sacket of Russel & Hannah Cadwell of Westfield."
- 1820 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Gad Sacket, Russell, Hampden County, Massachusetts."
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991", digital image, Ancestry.com.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1138|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||13 Dec 2021|