|Father||Moses Sacket (1743-1813)|
|Mother||Eunice Cadwell (1749-1842)|
In 1850 Israel was living in WestfieldG and was recorded in the census as Israel Sackett, a farmer, aged 51, and born in Massachusetts. Living with him were his wife Lucy, aged 50, and born in Massachusetts, and children, Harriet (26), Francis (25), Charles (21), and Mary (10). Also in the household was Lucinda Randall (17.)6
In 1870 Israel's widow Lucy was living in WestfieldG in the household of her son Charles, and was recorded in the census as Lucy Sackett, aged 69, and born in Massachusetts.7
Children of Israel Sacket and Lucy Doane
- Frank Sacket b. c 1824
- Harriet N Sacket b. c 1824
- Charles Sacket b. c 1828
- Mary Sacket b. c 1839
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "506. Israel Sacket, m. Lucy Doane."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:175.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Israel, s. Mosses & Eunice Cadwell, b. Sept. 6, 1792."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:rear.
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v57, p227, death, "1851 May 20, Israel Sackett, 57, at Westfield, married, farmer, b. Westfield, s. Moses & Eunice, fever."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_318/221
Westfield, Hampden County, MA
Israel Sackett, 51, farmer, b. MA
Lucy Sackett, 50, b. MA
Harriet Sackett, 26, b. MA
Francis Sackett, 25, whips, b. MA
Charles Sackett, 21, farmer, b. MA
Mary Sackett, 10, b. MA
Lucinda Randall, 17, b. MA.
- 1870 Census for United States, M593_619/420
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Sackett, Charles, 41, farmer, $2,000, $500, b. Mass
Sackett, Lucy, 69, keeping house, $-, $400, b. Mass
Sackett, Harriett, 44, no occupation, $-, $600, b. Mass
Sackett, Mary ann or Mary am, 39, keeping house, $-, $1,000, b. England
Sackett, Emma, 12, attending school, b. Mass
Noble, Daniel, 45, farm laborer, b. Mass
Sackett, Frances, 43, female, farmer, b. Mass.
|Last Edited||15 November 2009|