Frances "Fanny" Sacket
|Father||Moses Sacket (1743-1813)|
|Mother||Eunice Cadwell (1749-1842)|
Frances was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 17 April 1812. She was to receive an amount of $60.10
In 1850 Frances was living in West SpringfieldG in the household of her husband Justin Bagg, 55, a farmer, and was recorded in the census as Frances Bagg, aged 64. Their sons, Seymour, 30, and Franklin, 24, were living with them. There were also two farm laborers in the household.11
(Src: Find a Grave, BurlinghamB94)
Children of Frances "Fanny" Sacket and Justin Bagg
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:175.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Sacket, Frances, d. Mosses & Eunice Cadwell, b. May 26, 1786."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "504. Frances Sacket."
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910", digital image, American Ancestors, West Springfield, v138, p353, death, "1 May 1860, Frances Bagg, maiden name Sackett, 73-11-26, chronic diarrhoea, married, b. Westfield, parents Moses & Eunice Sackett both b. Westfield."
- Find a Grave.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, D:63.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Justin Bagg of West Springfield and Fanny Sacket of W; m. Dec. 28, 1815."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835" (American Ancestors transcript), "1815 Justin Bagg of West Spgd. & Frances Sackett of Westfield."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988" (Ancestry image), West Springfield marriages, "Bagg, Justin of W.S. and Frances Sacket of Westfield, int. 3 Nov 1815."
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991" (Ancestry image).
- 1850 United States census
Roll 318, p 179b
West Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Bagg, Justin, 55, farmer, real estate $12000, b. MA
Bagg, Frances, 64, b. MA
Bagg, Seymour, 30, gardener, b. MA
Bagg, Franklin S, 24, farmer, b. MA
Clear, Patrick, 30, laborer, b. Ireland
Havenner, Thomas P, 25, laborer, b. Ireland.
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
Justin Bagg & Frances "Fanny" Sacket relationship chart
|Last Edited||3 Dec 2021|