|Father||Ozem Sacket (1736/37-1801)|
|Mother||Mercy Weller (c 1745-1812)|
Charles was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made at WestfieldG on 26 June 1799. He was left various specified lands.
Children of Charles Sackett and Sarah Woods
- Lucy Ann Sackett b. 3 Oct 1811, d. 23 Apr 1871
- Ozem Sackett b. after 1813
- Charles Sackett b. 13 May 1813, d. 7 Apr 1904
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "496. Charles Sacket, b. in year 1780, d. in year 1848; m. Sarah Woods."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:89.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Charles, s. Ozem & Mercy Wellar, b. Feb. 9, 1780."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1790 Sacket, Charles s. Ozim & Mercy, Nov. 21."
|Last Edited||28 December 2009|