|Father||Ozem Sacket (1736/37-1801)|
|Mother||Mercy Weller (c 1745-1812)|
Ozem was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made at WestfieldG on 26 June 1799. He was left various specified lands.
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "495. Ozem Sacket, b. in year 1777, d. in year 1846."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:89.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Ozem, s. Ozem & Mercy Wellar, b. Nov. 24, 1777."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1790 Sacket, Ozim s. Ozim & Mercy, Nov. 21."
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v26, p173, death, "August 28, 1846, Ozam Sackett, male, [marital status blank], 68, farmer, [cause blank], b. Westfield, s. Ozam & ___ Sackett."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 734|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||20 Aug 2021|