|Father||Ozem Sacket (1736/37-1801)|
|Mother||Mercy Weller (c 1745-1812)|
In 1850 Warham was living at Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded in the census as Warham Sacket, a farmer, aged 72 [actually 75], and born in Massachusetts. Living with him was his wife Eunice, aged 71, and born in Massachusetts.5
Children of Warham Sacket and Eunice Foote
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "494. Warham Sacket, m. Eunice Foot."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:89.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Warham, s. Ozem & Mercy Wellar, b. Nov. 4, 1774."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1830 Sacket, Warham, adult, May 2."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_318/193
Westfield, Hampden County, MA
Warham Sacket, 72, male, farmer, b. MA
Eunice Sacket, 71, b. MA.
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||31 December 2009|