Children of Sarah Sackett and Daniel Barnes
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records, New Haven, Connecticut, 172, "Sarah the Daughter of Samll Sackitt was Born the 4th day of April 1730."
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackitt, Sarah, d. Sam[ue]ll, b. Apr. 9, 1730. New Haven Vital Records, 1:361."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "251. Sarah Sackett, b. Apr. 9, 1730; m. Samuel Moulthrop."
- Vital Records, New Haven, Connecticut, 323, "Dan Barns & Sarah Sackett of New Haven were Joyned in Marriage unto each other June 25th: 1752 by the Revd Mr Isaac Stiles Minister."
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sacket, Sarah, m. Dan Barns, June 25, 1752, by Rev. Isaac Stiles. New Haven Vital Records, 1:77."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America,
Weygant records a marriage of Sarah Sackett to Samuel Moulthrop. This is not found in the New Haven Vital Records. A marriage between Sarah Barnes, b. 1689, and Samuel Moulthrop, b. 1679, is found in Genealogies of Connecticut Families, 1:410 and there may have been confusion with this marriage.
- Email from Dean Roe to Sackett Discussion List, 26 February 2004.