|Father||John Sackett (1632-1719)|
|Mother||Abigail Hannum (1640-1690)|
Child of Abigail Sacket and John Noble
- Abigail Noble b. 30 Jun 1683, d. 28 Mar 1700
10. Abigail Sacket, 1663–1683, oldest daughter of (4) John and Abigail Hannum Sacket, was married, Sept. 13, 1682, to John Noble, of Westfield, Mass., son of Hon. Thomas Noble and his wife Hannah Wariner, who was the daughter of William Wariner, colonist, and his wife Joana Searl. Bridgeman, in his "Inscriptions on Graves Stones." published in 1850, states that a stone erected to the memory of Abigail Noble is the oldest found in the burying ground at Westfield, and contains this inscription, "Here lieth the body of Abigail the wife of John Noble, who died IV ly, ANO 1683, in ye 20 year of her age."
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "10. Abigail Sacket, b. Dec. 1, 1663; d. July 3, 1683; m. John Noble."
- Website Vital Records of Northampton, Massachusetts (Corbin Collection) (New England Historic Genealogical Society) (http://www.NewEnglandAncestors.org), birth, "Sacket, Abigall, d. John & Abigall, Dec. 1 1663."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts.
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, NEHGS, Boston, 6 (1852): 268, Marriages, Births and Deaths in Westfield, John Noble, m. Abigail Sacket, Sept. 13, 1682; chn. Abigail, b. June 30, 1683; John, b. Feb. 15, 1685; Stephen, b. Aug. 15, 1688; William, b. — –, —, d. June 31, [sic] 1703; David, b. Jan'y 25, 1695; Hannah, b. Nov. 2, 1697; Sarah, b. March 22, 1699; Mabel, b. Feb'y 28, 1705. Mrs. A. Noble d. July 3, 1683.
[Note: only the first of the listed children was born to Abigail (Sacket) Noble, the remaining children being those of John Noble's second marriage.]
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "John Noble of W. and Abigail Sacket of W; m. Sept. 13, 1632.
|Sackett line||2nd great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||13 June 2019|