|Father||Nathaniel Sackett (1636-1682)|
|Mother||Ann Terry (c 1647-1683)|
Nathaniel was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made in Canterbury, KentG, on 12 January 1681/82.4
Nathaniel was apprenticed as a stationer to John Southby of London on 6 December 1686.5
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Date of birth based on assumption that he would have been aged 14 on becoming an apprentice stationer.
- Marriages Register, All Hallows London Wall, London City, Middlesex, "29 January 1703 Nathaniel Sackette & Ellenor Jacob."
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Wallbrook, London City, Middlesex.
- Will of Nathaniel Sackett of Canterbury, Kent, 12 January 1681/2, proved in the Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 20 December 1682 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-76-81).
- "Freedom of the City of London Admission Papers, 1681–1925", digital image, Ancestry.com, Indenture of apprenticeship as stationer, Nathaniel Sackett, son of Nathaniel Sackett late of the Citty of Canterbury, gent, dec'd, to John Southby, stationer of London, 6 December 1686.
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of William Sackett|
|Last Edited||14 August 2016|