|Father||Jeffery Sackett (1617-1695)|
|Mother||Sarah Swaine (c 1618-before 1669)|
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|See also||Chancery Court, Sackett v. Haite|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Mary the Virgin, Chislet, Kent (Transcript), "15 February 1638/39 Margarett d. Jeffery & Sarah Sackett."
- Burials Register, Ss Peter & Paul, Eythorne, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "4 Aug 1698 Margaret wife of Mr Isaac Pierce."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "15 July 1663 Isaac Pierce, of Sandwich, maltster, bachelor, 26, whose mother consents, & Margaret Sackett, same parish, virgin, 24, whose parents consent. At Knowlton. William Naylor of the precincts of Christ's Church, Canterbury, goldsmith, bondsman."
- Marriages Register, St Clement, Knowlton, Kent (Transcript), "28 July 1663 Isaac Pierce, of St Clement, Sandwich, & Margaret Sacket, of St Mary, Sandwich. Licence."
- Baptisms Register, Ss Peter & Paul, Eythorne, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "7 Apr 1638 Isaac son of Henry Pierce and Thomasin his wife."
- Burials Register, Ss Peter & Paul, Eythorne, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "13 May 1706 Isaac Pierce."
- Sackett v. Haite (1677–1684), proceedings in the Chancery Court, London (National Archives).
|Last Edited||8 October 2019|