William Henry Sacket
|Father||Moses Sacket (c 1819-1862)|
|Mother||Helen P Sprague (1813-1853)|
In 1855 William was living in BostonG in the household of his father Moses and stepmother Abby, and was recorded in the census as William Henry Sackett, aged 12 and born in Massachusetts.5
In 1860 he was living in BostonG in the household of his father Moses and stepmother Abby, and was recorded as Henry W Sackett, a mariner, aged 17 and born in Boston.6
Notes & Citations
- Death record.
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988" (Ancestry image), "17 Oct 1864, Henry Sacket, 21-6-3, d. Brattleboro, VT, single, sailor, b. Boston, father Moses Sacket, mother Helen Skinnan, camp fever, bur. Chester."
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910" (American Ancestors image), v174, p322, death, "Oct 17th 1864, Henry Sackett, male, single, 21-6-3, camp? fever, at Chester Brottleboro?, sailor, b. Boston, s. Moses Sackett & Hellen Sherman?, father b. West Springfield, mother b. Boston."
- 1855 Massachusetts state census
Boston, Suffolk, MA
27 Jul 1855
Moses Sackett, 36, laborer, b. MA
Abba Ann Sackett, 22, b. MA
Wm H Sackett, 12, b. MA
Elizabeth P Sackett, 8, b. MA
Walter A Sackett, 6m, b. MA.
- 1860 United States Federal Census
Page 226, FHL film
Boston Ward 1, Suffolk, Massachusetts
Sackett, Moses, 41, police officer, personal estate $300, b. Springfield MA
Sackett, Abbie A, 27, b. Boston, MA
Sackett, Henry W, 17, mariner, b. Boston, MA
Sackett, Elizabeth, 14, b. Boston, MA.
[In household of Samuel Dyer]
|Last Edited||23 Jan 2022|