Robert Randall Perkins
|Father||Herbert Mottram Perkins (1878-1957)|
|Mother||Ada Sackett (1868-1947)|
In 1911 Robert was living at 91 Carleton Road, Orsett, EssexG, in the household of his parents Herbert and Ada, and was recorded in the census as Robert Randall Perkins, aged six and born in Marylebone.5
Robert left a will which was proved in Llandaff on 14 August 1987. His estate was valued at £18,438.6
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1905. Perkins, Robert Randall. Mother: Sackett. St Marylebone. 1a:518."
- "London, England, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813–1920", digital image, Ancestry.com, "19 Mar 1905, Robert Randall Perkins, b. 18 Jan 1905, father Herbert Mottram Perkins, mother Ada Perkins, 244 Gt Portland St, builder."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Jun qtr 1987. Perkins, Robert Randall, b. 18 Jan 1905. Taunton Deane. 23:1315."
- Probate of will.
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 91 Carleton Rd N, Orsett, Essex
Herbert Mottram Perkins, head, 32, married, retired builder, b. London, Marylebone
Ada Perkins, wife, 42, b. Orsett, Essex
Walter Mottram Perkins, son, 7, b. London, St Pancras
Robert Randall Perkins, son, 6, b. London, Marylebone
Herbert Tennison Perkins, son, 3, b. Herts, Elstree
Benjamin William Perkins, son, 1, b. Herts, Elstree
Mabel Mary Watkins, mother's help, 29, single, b. London, Harleston
Isabel Caroline Bailey, servant, 21, single, b. Middlesex, Hendon.
- "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations), 1858–1995", digital image, Ancestry.com, "PERKINS, Robert Randall of 2 Belmont Dv Taunton Som died 19 June 1987 Probate Llandaff 14 August £18438."
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Richard Sackett of South Weald, Essex|
|Charts||Line 6 (English)|
|Last Edited||5 Jul 2021|