Mary Ann Sackett
|Father||John Sackett (1784-1864)|
|Mother||Mary Mead (1789-1824)|
Mary was baptized as an adult on 1 May 1831 and admiited to membership of the Second Congregational Church, GreenwichG.4,5
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "2228. Mary Ann Sackett, b. May 8, 1820, d. Mar. 5, 1900."
- Website Cemetery Transcriptions from the NEHGS Manuscript Collections (New England Historic Genealogical Society), "Seaman, Mary A. Sackett, wife of Charles H. Seaman, b. May 8, 1820, d. Mch. 5, 1900. Second Congregational Church Cemetery, Greenwich, Fairfield Co., Connecticut."
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackett, Mary Ann, of Greenwich, m. Charles H. Seaman, of New York, Aug. 26, 1840, by Noah Coe. Greenwich Vital Records, 1:296."
- "Church Records of Greenwich, Connecticut" (American Ancestors transcript), member record, Second Congregational Church, 1831 "Sackett, Mary A., wife of Charles Seaman, and dau. of John."
- "Church Records of Greenwich, Connecticut" (American Ancestors transcript), baptism, Second Congregational Church, 1831 "Sackett, Mary Ann, an adult, May 1."
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||22 Jun 2008|