Mary Ann Sackett
|Father||John Sackett (1784-1864)|
|Mother||Mary Mead (1789-1824)|
Mary was baptized as an adult on 1 May 1831 and admiited to membership of the Second Congregational Church, GreenwichG.4,5
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "2228. Mary Ann Sackett, b. May 8, 1820, d. Mar. 5, 1900."
- Website Cemetery Transcriptions from the NEHGS Manuscript Collections (New England Historic Genealogical Society) (http://www.NewEnglandAncestors.org), "Seaman, Mary A. Sackett, wife of Charles H. Seaman, b. May 8, 1820, d. Mch. 5, 1900. Second Congregational Church Cemetery, Greenwich, Fairfield Co., Connecticut."
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackett, Mary Ann, of Greenwich, m. Charles H. Seaman, of New York, Aug. 26, 1840, by Noah Coe. Greenwich Vital Records, 1:296."
- Church Records, Greenwich, Connecticut, member record, Second Congregational Church, 1831 "Sackett, Mary A., wife of Charles Seaman, and dau. of John."
- Church Records, Greenwich, Connecticut, baptism, Second Congregational Church, 1831 "Sackett, Mary Ann, an adult, May 1."
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||22 June 2008|