|Father||Hon Hamilton Fish (1808-1893)|
|Mother||Julia Ursin Niemcewicz Kean (1816-1887)|
Stuyvesant Fish, son of Hon Hamilton Fish and Julia Ursin Niemcewicz Kean, was born in New York CityG on 24 June 18511,2,3 and died there aged 71 on 10 April 1923.1,3 He was buried at St Philip's Churchyard, GarrisonG, on 12 April 1923.1 He married in New York CityG on 1 June 1876, Marian Graves Anthon, daughter of William Henry Anthon and Sarah Atwood Meert.1,3 Marian was born on Staten Island, New York StateG, on 8 June 18531 and died aged 61 on 25 May 1915.1,3
Children of Stuyvesant Fish and Marian Graves Anthon
- Livingston Fish b. say 1878
- Marian Anthon Fish b. say 1880
- Stuyvesant Fish b. say 1882
- Sidney Webster Fish b. say 1885
Notes & Citations
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register (Boston: NEHGS), volume 78 (1924): 434-6.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "2047. Stuyvesant Fish, b. June 24, 1851."
- Stuyvesant Fish, Ancestors of Hamilton Fish and Julia Ursin Niemcewicz Kean, His Wife ((Online image. WorldVitalRecords. From the Quintin Publications Collection), 1929), pp. 48–50, "Children of Hamilton Fish and Julia Kean, his wife, were:
7. Stuyvesant, born June 24, 1851; married Marian Graves Anthon, June 1st, 1876. She died May 25, 1915. He died April 10, 1923."
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||4 Apr 2012|