James H Sackett
|Father||Maurice Sackett (say 1835-)|
|Mother||Catherine Flynn (say 1835-)|
James immigrated to the United States from Ireland in 1870.1
In 1900 he was living at Providence, Rhode IslandG, and was recorded as James A Sackett, a sign painter, head of household, aged 38. His wife Mary, 30, was living with him.6
Child of James H Sackett and Mary A Bowen
- Raymond F Sackett b. c Jul 1899, d. 26 Dec 1899
Notes & Citations
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910", digital image, American Ancestors (NEHGS) (https://www.americanancestors.org), v471, p384, Marriage, "Oct 26th 1897, Blackstone, James H Sackett, of Blackstone, 38, sign writer, b. Ireland, s. Maurice & Catherine (Flynn); and Mary A Bowen, of Blackstone, 29, at home, b. Providence, d. Michael & Catherine (McGuire); both first m., by Francis N Thayer, Justice of the Peace, Blackstone."
- Marriage record.
- "Providence, RI, Alphabetical Index of Births, Marriages and Deaths, 1636–1930", database, American Ancestors, "Sackett, Mary A, wid of James, d. 9 Jun 1925, 60 yrs. 29:88."
- "Rhode Island Historical Cemeteries Database Index", database, American Ancestors, "Sackett, Mary A 1862–1925, bur. St Patrick's Cemetery, Providence."
- 1900 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Page: 1; Enumeration District: 0036; FHL microfilm: 1241506
Orange St, Providence, Rhode Island
Sackett, James A, head, b. Nov 1861, 38, m. 3y, b. Ireland, father b. Ireland, mother b. Ireland, immigrated 1870, sign painter, home rented
Sackett, Mary A, wife, b. Feb 1870, 30, m. 3y, no ch, b. RI, father b. Ireland, mother b. Ireland.
|Last Edited||16 March 2020|