|Father||Frank Edwin Sackett (1876-1923)|
|Mother||Etta May "Ettie" Ellison (1878-1963)|
In 1910 Lavera was living in Grampian, Beaver County, UtahG, in the household of her parents Frank and Ettie, and was recorded in the census as Lavera Sacket, aged eight and born in Utah.8
In 1920 she was living at Lewis Street, Milford, Beaver County, UtahG, in the household of her husband Murrin, 20, an assistant plumber in a store, and was recorded as LaVera Wulfenstein, aged 18.9
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- "Utah, Birth Registers, 1892–1944", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett, female, b. Beaver County, 27 Feb 1901, father F E Sackett, mother E M Sackett, res. Frisco." [Identified as Lavera Sackett]
- Death record.
- "Utah, Death and Military Death Certificates, 1904–1961", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Lavera Wulffenstein, d. LDS Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah, 17 Apr 1920, res. Frisco, Utah, married, husband Murn Wulffenstein, age 19-1-19, housewife, b. Frisco, Utah, 28 Feb 1901, father Frank E Sackett b. Salt Lake City, mother Addie May Ellison b. Beaver, Utah, informant Murn Wulffenstein, cause infectious? angiocholitis, removal Beaver, Utah."
- "Utah Cemetery Inventory", database, Ancestry.com, "Lavera Sackett Wulffenstein, b. 27 Feb 1901, d. 17 Apr 1920, bur. Mountain View Cemetery, grave B_11_5."
- "Utah, County Marriages, 1887–1937", database, Ancestry.com, "2 Sep 1918, Beaver, Utah, Mcmurrin Wulffenstein, 19, and Lavera Sackett, 17."
- US Social Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index", database, American Ancestors, "Wulffenstein, McMurrin, b. 23 Feb 1899, d. Apr 1968, last res. 84770 Saint George, Washington, Utah. SSN issued Nevada bef. 1951."
- 1910 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll: T624_1602; Page: 15A; Enumeration District: 0003; FHL microfilm: 1375615
Grampian, Beaver County, Utah, 11 May 1910
Sacket, Frank, head, 34, m1. 9y, b. UT, father b. CT, mother b. MO, blacksmith, home owned freehold
Sacket, Hette, wife, 30, m1. 9y, 5 ch, all living, b. UT, father b. England, mother b. England
Sacket, Lavera, dau, 8, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT
Sacket, Leonard, dau [sic], 7, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT
Sacket, Doras, dau, 6, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT
Sacket, Theo, son, 4, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT
Sacket, Clyde, son, 1 2/12, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT.
- 1920 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll: T625_1861; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 6
Lewis St, Milford Town, Star Precinct, Beaver County, Utah, 3 Jan 1920
Wulfenstein, Murrin, head, 20, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT, plumber assistant, store
Wulfenstein, LaVera, wife, 18, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT.
|Last Edited||26 July 2018|