Clifford Woodruff Sackett
|Father||John LeRoy Sackett (1882-1946)|
|Mother||Violet Higley (c 1884-)|
In 1910 Clifford was living at 2nd East 1st North, Brigham City, Box Elder County, UtahG, in the household of his mother Violet, and was recorded in the census as Clifford Sackett, aged three and born in Utah.4
In 1920 he was living at 1st West Street, Box ElderG, in the household of his parents John and Violet, and was recorded as Clifford W Sackett, aged twelve.5
Clifford completed a World War II draft registration card in 1940. He was aged 33 and was self-employed. He was living in OgdenG with his wife Effie.6
(Src: Find A Grave, Chad Kendell)
Children of Clifford Woodruff Sackett and Effie McKay
- Lewis C Sackett b. 7 Dec 1930, d. 20 Nov 2018
- Nancy Vanille Sackett b. 4 Mar 1934, d. 27 May 1941
- Brent John Sackett b. 24 Jun 1944, d. 29 Aug 1944
- Lynette Sackett b. 30 Jun 1948, d. 1 Jul 1948
|Sackett line||10th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- "Utah, Birth Certificates, 1903–1911", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett, Clifford Woodbury, b. Brigham, Box Elder County, Utah, 27 Feb 1907, father John Sackett age 25 carpenter of Brigham b. Brigham, mother Violet Higley age 22 housewife of Brigham b. Brigham." Supplemental certificate has "Clifford Woodruff Sackett."
- Website Find A Grave (http://www.findagrave.com).
- "Utah, County Marriages, 1887–1937", database, Ancestry.com, "24 Dec 1929, Weber County, UT, Clifford W Sackett, 22, father John L Sackett, mother Violet Higley; and Effie Mckay, 16, father Angus Mckay, mother Christinia Wangogood."
- 1910 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll: T624_1602; Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 0007; FHL microfilm: 1375615
2nd East 1st North, Brigham City, Box Elder County, Utah, 18 Apr 1910
Sackett, Violet, head, 25, m1. 4y, 2 ch, both living, b. UT, father b. IL, mother b. UT
Sackett, Clifford, son, 3, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT
Sackett, Ruth, dau, 1/12, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT.
- 1920 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll: T625_1861; Page: 11A; Enumeration District: 7
1st West St, Box Elder, Box Elder County, Utah, 14 Jan 1920
Sackett, John L, head, home rented, 37, b. UT, father b. IL, mother b. UT, carpenter, house
Sackett, Violet, wife, 35, b. UT, father b. IA, mother b. UT
Sackett, Clifford W, son, 12, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT
Sackett, Ruth, dau, 10, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT
Alvord, Florence, niece, 8, b. CA, father b. UT, mother b. UT
Alvord, Darrell, nephew, 4 4/12, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT.
- "U.S. WWII Draft Cards Young Men, 1940–1947", database, Ancestry.com, "Clifford Woodruff Sackett, 33, b. Brigham City, UT, 27 Feb 1907, res. Ogden, Weber County, UT, self-employed, wt 145, complexion light, eyes gray, hair brown, ht 5' 10", nok Effie Mckay Sackett, wife. Reg. 1940."
|Last Edited||29 November 2018|