James Arthur Sackett
|Father||Philetus Sackett (1838-1901)|
|Mother||Susan Anna Owens|
James completed a World War II draft registration card on 27 April 1942. He was then aged 58 and was employed by W M Cornelius. He was living at Manitou Beach, Lenawee County, MichiganG.2
Children of James Arthur Sackett and Zoa Belle Wolff
- Ella Marie Sackett b. 1913, d. 1991
- Charles Orra Sackett b. 17 Apr 1916, d. 23 Oct 1931
- Carrie E Sackett b. c 1918
- William E Sackett b. 21 Oct 1919, d. 14 Nov 1989
- Paul L Sackett b. c 1925
|Charts||Line 4 (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Thurmon King's database, 16023 James Arthur Sackett.
- "US World War II draft registration cards 1942", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Serial no. U2153, James Arthur Sackett, Manitou Beach, Lenawee, Mich, age 58, b. Hillsdale, Mich, 9 Mar 1884, contact Anna Belle Thrasher, Manitou Beach, employer W M Cornelius, 2177 E Milwaukee, Detroit, Mich, employed at Manitou Beach, race white, ht 5' 7", wt 165, eyes blue, hair brown, complexion ruddy, no physical marks. Reg. Lenawee County, 27 Apr 1942."
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of John Sackett of New Haven|
|Last Edited||1 February 2017|