Frederick Leroy "Fred" Sackett
|Father||Fred Leroy Sackett (say 1870-)|
|Mother||Mary E Roberts (1878-)|
In 1900 Frederick was living at Church Street, Clinton, Worcester County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded in the census as Frederick L Sackett, aged eleven months and born in Massachusetts. He was living with his mother Mary in the household of David Hamilton, a coachman, and family.4
In 1910 he was living at Birch Street, Quincy, Norfolk County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded as (an unknown value.)5
In 1920 he was living in Boston, Suffolk County, MassachusettsG, in the household of his widowed mother Mary, and was recorded as Fred L Sackett, a painter at a construction company, aged 20 and born in Massachusetts.6
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records, Clinton, Worcester County, Massachusetts, birth, "1899 June 16, Fred L Sackett, at Clinton, s. Fred & Mary E Roberts, of Clinton, father a drummer, b. Boston, mother b. Oxford."
- US Social Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index", database, American Ancestors, "Fred Sackett, b. Jun 16, 1899, d. Feb, 1969, SSN 243-07-8251 issued NC, residence unknown, 28592."
- "North Carolina Death Certificates 1909–1975", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Fred Leroy Sackett, d. Lenoir Memorial Hospital, Kinston, Lenoir County, 1 Feb 69, b. Mass, 16 Jun 1899, age 69, res. Pink Hill, Lenoir County, retired foreman for D C Ray Co, father Fred Leroy Sackett Sr, mother Mary Sackett, married, surviving spouse & informant, Lillie Dixon Sackett, cause coronary thrombosis, bur. Oakridge Memorial Park, Pink Hill, 3 Feb 69."
- 1900 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll 691, p. 9B, Enumeration District 1599, FHL microfilm 1240691
Church Street, Clinton, Worcester County, Massachusetts, 4 Jun 1900
Sackett, Mary L, lodger, b. Apr 1878, 22, m. 2y, 1 ch, living, b. CT, father b. England, mother b. Canada
Sackett, Frederick L, lodger, b. Jul 1899, 11/12, b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. CT
[In household of David Hamilton, a coachman, and family].
- 1910 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll T624_609, p. 13B, Enumeration District 1151, FHL microfilm 1374622
Birch St, Quincy Ward 6, Norfolk County, Massachusetts, 25 Apr 1910
Sackett, Frederick, boarder, 10, b. MA, father b. not known, mother b. not known
Sackett, Irene, boarder, 9, b. MA, father b. not known, mother b. not known
[In household of John Ross, master printer, & family].
- 1920 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll T625_735, p. 3B, Enumeration District 348, Image 1191
Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, 5 Jan 1920
Sackett, Mary, head, 40, wid, b. CT, father b. England, mother b. Canada, stitcher, garter factory
Sackett, Fred L, son, 20, b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. CT, painter, construction co
Sackett, Irene M, dau, 19, b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. CT, operator, telegraph office.
|Last Edited||31 March 2015|