Gwendoline Florence Murton
|Father||Henry Murton (c 1868-)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Martha Setterfield Sackett (1864-1942)|
In 1901 Gwendoline was living at 11 Gladstone Road, MargateG, in the household of her parents Henry and Elizabeth, and was recorded in the census as Gwendoline Murton, aged four and born in Margate.4
In 1911 she was living at 11 Gladstone Road, MargateG, in the household of her parents Henry and Elizabeth, and was recorded as Gwendoline Murton, a schoolgirl, aged 14 and born in Margate.5
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1897. Murton, Gwendoline Florence. Mother: Sackett. Thanet. 2a:954."
- Website England & Wales Death Index, 1837–1915 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Mar qtr 1969. Burgess, Gwendoline, 72. Bridge. 5f:87."
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Marriage Index", database, Ancestry.com, "Mar qtr 1919. Murton, Gwendoline F. Spouse: Burgess. Lewisham. 1d:1667."
"Mar qtr 1919. Burgess, Alfred J. Spouse: Murton. Lewisham. 1d:1667."
- 1901 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG13, piece 821, folio 78, p. 39
11 Gladstone Rd, Margate, Kent
Henry Murton, head, married, 32, carpenter, worker, b. Kent, Faversham
Elizth Murton, wife, 35, b. Margate
Henry Murton, son, 11, b. Margate
Gwendoline Murton, dau, 4, b. Margate.
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 4490, schedule 91
11 Gladstone Road, Margate, Kent
Henry Murton, head, 42, married, carpenter & joiner, builder, worker, b. Faversham, Kent
Elizabeth Murton, wife, 46, m. 22y, 3 ch, 2 living, b. Margate
Gwendoline Murton, dau, 14, school, b. Margate
Stephen Sackett, father, 72, married, invalid, b. Margate
John Stavene?, cousin, 23, single, compositor, printing works, b. Margate.
|Last Edited||8 November 2016|