Fanny Emily Wetherhead
|Father||George Bailey Wetherhead (c 1818-1895)|
|Mother||Susannah Ann Spain (1823-1899)|
In 1861 Fanny was living in RamsgateG in the household of her parents George and Susannah, and was recorded in the census as Fanny E Wetherhead, aged two and born in Ramsgate.6
In 1871 she was living at 160 King Street, RamsgateG, in the household of her parents George and Susannah, and was recorded as Fanny E Weatherhead, aged 13 and born in Ramsgate.7
Child of Fanny Emily Wetherhead and Richard Foster Moys
- Alfred James Moys b. 1878
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1858. Wetherhead, Fanny Emily. Mother: Spain. Thanet. 2a:575."
- Baptism, St George, Ramsgate, Kent (England Births and Christenings, LDS FamilySearch), "29 August 1858 Fanny Emily Weatherhead d. George Bayley Weatherhead & Susannah Ann."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1876. Weatherhead, Fanny. Thanet. 2a:1542."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1876. Moys, Richard Foster. Thanet. 2a:1542."
- 1861 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG 9, piece 537, folio 16, p. 4
7 G...[indecipherable] Road (near Portland Place), Ramsgate, Kent
George B Wetherhead, head, married, 42, tailor, b. Ramsgate
Susanna A Wetherhead, wife, 38, laundress, b. Margate
Harriet S Wetherhead, dau, 17, servant, b. Minster
Caroline F Wetherhead, dau, 12, scholar, b. St Lawrence
Alfred Jas Wetherhead, son, 8, scholar, b. St Lawrence
Fanny E Wetherhead, dau, 2, b. Ramsgate.
- 1871 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG10, piece 995, folio 51A, p. 18
160 King St, Ramsgate, Kent
George Weatherhead, head, married, 54, tailor, b. Ramsgate
Susannah A Weatherhead, wife, 48, laundress, b. Margate
Caroline F Weatherhead, dau, unm, 22, laundress, b. St Lawrence
Fanny E Weatherhead, dau, 13, b. Ramsgate.
|Last Edited||24 Nov 2016|