Fanny Emily Wetherhead
|Father||George Bailey Wetherhead (c 1818-1895)|
|Mother||Susannah Ann Spain (1823-1899)|
In 1861 Fanny was living in RamsgateG in the household of her parents George and Susannah, and was recorded in the census as Fanny E Wetherhead, aged two and born in Ramsgate.6
In 1871 she was living at 160 King Street, RamsgateG, in the household of her parents George and Susannah, and was recorded as Fanny E Weatherhead, aged 13 and born in Ramsgate.7
Child of Fanny Emily Wetherhead and Richard Foster Moys
- Alfred James Moys b. 1878
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1858. Wetherhead, Fanny Emily. Mother: Spain. Thanet. 2a:575."
- Baptism, St George, Ramsgate, Kent (England Births and Christenings, LDS FamilySearch), "29 August 1858 Fanny Emily Weatherhead d. George Bayley Weatherhead & Susannah Ann."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1876. Weatherhead, Fanny. Thanet. 2a:1542."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1876. Moys, Richard Foster. Thanet. 2a:1542."
- 1861 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG 9, piece 537, folio 16, p. 4
7 G...[indecipherable] Road (near Portland Place), Ramsgate, Kent
George B Wetherhead, head, married, 42, tailor, b. Ramsgate
Susanna A Wetherhead, wife, 38, laundress, b. Margate
Harriet S Wetherhead, dau, 17, servant, b. Minster
Caroline F Wetherhead, dau, 12, scholar, b. St Lawrence
Alfred Jas Wetherhead, son, 8, scholar, b. St Lawrence
Fanny E Wetherhead, dau, 2, b. Ramsgate.
- 1871 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG10, piece 995, folio 51A, p. 18
160 King St, Ramsgate, Kent
George Weatherhead, head, married, 54, tailor, b. Ramsgate
Susannah A Weatherhead, wife, 48, laundress, b. Margate
Caroline F Weatherhead, dau, unm, 22, laundress, b. St Lawrence
Fanny E Weatherhead, dau, 13, b. Ramsgate.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||24 November 2016|