Frederick Albert Hogbin
|Father||Daniel Sackett Hogbin (1843-)|
In 1871 Frederick was living at 1 Balmoral Terrace, RamsgateG, in the household of his parents Daniel and Elizabeth, and was recorded in the census as Frederick A Hogbin, a scholar, aged seven and born in Margate.5
In 1881 he was living at 56 Plains of Waterloo, RamsgateG, in the household of his grandparents John and Phoebe Hogbin, and was recorded as Frederick Hogbin, aged 17 and born in Margate.6
|Charts||Phoebe Sackett descendant chart|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1864. Hogbin, Frederick Albert. Mother: Pound. Thanet. 2a:726."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1888. Hogben, Frederick Albert. Thanet. 2a:1383."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1888. Bailey, Emily. Thanet. 2a:1383."
- 1871 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG10, piece 995, folio 22, p. 35
1 Balmoral Terrace, Ramsgate, Kent
Daniel S Hogbin, head, married, 28, journeyman carpenter, b. Ramsgate
Elizabeth Hogbin, wife, 31, b. London, Tower Street
Frederick A Hogbin, son, 7, scholar, b. Margate
Catherine M Hogbin, dau, 5, scholar, b. Birchington
Annie E Hogbin, dau, 3, scholar, b. Ramsgate
Jessie M Hogbin, dau, 1, b. Margate.
- 1881 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG11, piece 988, folio 29, p. 11
56 Plains of Waterloo, Ramsgate, Kent
John Hogbin, head, married, 70, ship smith, b. St Lawrence
Phebe Hogbin, wife, 67, b. St Johns, Margate [struck through & "do" written, i.e. St Lawrence]
Frederick Hogbin, gson, 17, servant [overwritten, obscured], b. Margate
Minnie C Hogbin, gdau, 15, housemaid at home [struck through & "nil" written], b. Margate
Emma Maitland, visitor, unm, 61, no occ, b. Brentford.
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||24 November 2016|