Donald Arnold Sackett
|Father||Harvey Orin Sackett (1868-1948)|
|Mother||Minnie Adelaide Rice (1877-1966)|
Donald completed a World War I draft registration card on 12 September 1918. He was then aged 19 and was living at Hallstead, PennsylvaniaG. He was employed as a laborer in a chamois factory at Freux Bend, Susquehanna County. He was recorded on the draft as Donald Albert although he had been baptized Donald Arnold.3
Children of Donald Arnold Sackett and Mattie L Preston
- Rexford Sackett b. 30 Apr 1922, d. 5 Jul 1972
- Harold D. Sackett b. 27 Jul 1925, d. 20 Jun 1927
- Donald Harvey Sackett b. 1937, d. 16 Mar 1945
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of John Sackett of New Haven|
|Charts||Line 4 (American)|
Descendants of Nehemiah Sackett
Notes & Citations
- Thurmon King's database, 14700 Donald Arnold Sackett.
- Baptisms Registers, "Pennsylvania, Church and Town Records, 1708–1985", Pennsylvania, digital image, Ancestry.com, "7 Sep 1901, at First Presbyterian Church, Hallstead, Susquehanna County, Donald Arnold Sackett, s. of Harvey & Minnie Sackett."
- "US, World War I draft registrations records 1917–1918", digital image, Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Susquehanna. Roll 1926739.
"Serial 2286, order A480, Donald Albert Sackett, of Hallstead, Susq, Pa, age 19, b. 24 Dec 1899, white, native born, laborer, chamois factory, emplr Black Horn Leach? Co, Norman H Parke mgr, at Freax Bend, Susq, nok Harvey O Sackett (father), of Hallstead, Susq. Registrant of med ht, slender, black eyes, black hair, no disabilities. Reg Montrose, Susquehanna, Pennsylvania, 12 Sep 1918."
|Last Edited||27 March 2016|