Eliza Ann Sackett
|Father||Thomas Sackett (1825-1875)|
|Mother||Mary Ann Stanner (c 1826-1906)|
In 1851 Eliza was living at King Street, St John's, Margate, KentG, and was recorded in the census as Eliza Ann Sackett, aged one and born in Margate, daughter of Thomas Sackett.4
In 1861 she was living at 28 King Street, Margate, KentG, and was recorded as Eliza Ann Sackett, aged 11 and born in Margate, daughter of Thomas Sackett.5
In 1871 she was living at 35 Grosvenor Place, Margate, KentG, and was recorded as Eliza Sackett, unmarried, aged 21 and born in Margate, a domestic servant in the household of George Aldridge, a retired ironmonger.6
In 1881 she was living at 67 Dane Road, St John's, Margate, KentG, in the household of her sister Kate and brother-in-law James Knott, and was recorded as Eliza Sackett, an unemployed domestic servant, unmarried, aged 30, and born in Margate.7
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1850. Sackett, Eliza Ann. Mother: Staner. Thanet. 5:519."
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "14 July 1850 Eliza Ann d. Thomas, carrier, & Mary Sackett, Margate."
- Marriages Register, St George the Martyr, Battersea, Surrey (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "18 June 1882, William Woollett, 32, widower, bricklayer, of 16 Corunna Road, father: Thomas Woollett (deceased), baker; and Eliza Ann Sackett, 31, spinster, of 16 Corunna Road, father: Thomas Sackett (deceased), carrier. Banns. Both signed. Witnesses: Frederick [illegible], Rosa Hannah Tagg."
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, King St., St. Johns, Margate, Kent
Thomas Sackett, head, married,26, labourer, b. Kent, Margate
Mary Ann Sackett, wife, 25, b. Kent, Ramsgate
Thomas Sackett, son, 2, b. Kent, Ramsgate
Eliza Ann Sackett, dau, 1, b. Kent, Margate
- 1861 Census for England & Wales, RG9/?
28 King St, Margate, Kent
Thomas Sackett, head, married, 36, carrier, b. Kent, Margate
Mary Ann Sackett, wife, 35, b. Kent, Ramsgate
Thomas Sackett, son, 13, scholar, b. Ramsgate
Eliza Ann Sackett, dau, 11, b. Margate
George Sackett, son, 9, b. Margate
Martha Sackett, dau, 7, b. Margate
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 5, b. Margate
Catherine Sackett, dau, 3, b. Margate.
- 1871 Census for England & Wales, RG10/992/f50
35 Grosvenor Place, Margate
Household of George J Aldridge, unmarried, 59, retired ironmonger, b. London
Eliza Sackett, servant, unmarried, 21, domestic servant, b. Kent, Margate.
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341234, PRO RG11/0986/76/44
Margate St John Baptist, Kent
67 Dane Rd
James Knott, head, married, 26, b. Margate, Kent, grocers asst
Kate E. Knott, wife, 22, b. Margate
Lilian Knott, dau, 7, b. Margate
Kate E. Knott, dau, 1, b. Margate
Eliza Sackett, sister-in-law, unmarried, 30, b. Margate, dom serv (out of employ).
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||25 November 2016|