|Father||John Sackett (1820-1872)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Pilcher (c 1817-1890)|
In 1851 Thomas was living at Mount Pleasant, Canterbury, KentG, in the household of his parents, John and Elizabeth, and was recorded in the census as Thomas Sackett, a scholar aged nine and born in Margate, Kent.6
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Jun qtr 1842. Sachett, Thomas. Mother: Pilcher. Thanet. 5:422."
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, Mount Pleasant, Canterbury (extra-parochial)
John SACKETT, head, married, 30, gardener, b. Kent, Garlinge
Elizabeth SACKETT, wife, 33, b. Kent, Goodnestone
James P. SACKETT, son, 10, scholar, b. Kent, Margate
Thomas SACKETT, son, 9, scholar, b. Kent, Margate
Elizabeth SACKETT, dau, 7, scholar, b. Kent, Hythe
Mary Ann BURGESS, nursechild, 3m, b. Ssx, Brighton.
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "29 May 1842 Thomas s. John & Elizabeth Sackett, Margate, carrier."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Deaths, "Jun qtr 1859. Sackett, Thomas, 17. Canterbury. 2a:329."
- Burials Register, St Gregory, Canterbury, Kent (Bishops' Transcript), "29 May 1859 Thomas Sackett, St Paul's, 17 years."
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, Mount Pleasant, Canterbury, Kent, (extra-parochial)
John Sackett, head, married, 30, gardener, b. Kent, Garlinge
Elizabeth Sackett, wife, 33, b. Kent, Goodnestone
James P. Sackett, son, 10, scholar, b. Kent, Margate
Thomas Sackett, son, 9, scholar, b. Kent, Margate
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 7, scholar, b. Kent, Hythe
Mary Ann Burgess, nursechild, 3 months, b. Sussex, Brighton
HO107; Piece: 1624; Folio: 64; Page: 17; GSU roll: 193525.
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||29 Nov 2016|