Sarah Elizabeth Sackett
|Father||Thomas Francis Sackett (1819-)|
|Mother||Charlotte Pritchard (c 1824-1862)|
In 1851 Sarah was living at 7 West Lane, RotherhitheG, and was recorded in the census as Sarah Sackett, aged four and born in Bermondsey, daughter of Thomas Sackett.4
In 1861 she was living at 15 Pleasant Row, BermondseyG, in the household of her father Thomas F Sackett, a shipwright, and was recorded as Sarah Sackett, aged 14, and born in Bermondsey.5
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1846. Sackett, Sarah Elizabeth. Mother: Pritchard. Bermondsey. 4:9."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1868. Sackett, Sarah. Rotherhithe. 1d:696."
- Marriages Register, Christ Church, Rotherhithe, Surrey (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "9 March 1868, Richard Shrimpton Wootton, full age, bachelor, deal porter, of Rotherhithe, father: Richard Shrimpton Wootton, engine driver; and Sarah Sackett, full age, spinster, of Rotherhithe, father: Thomas Francis Sackett, shipwright. Banns. Both made mark. Witnesses: John Barnes, Phillis Sackett."
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, 7 West Lane, Rotherhithe, Surrey
Thos. Sackett, head, married, 30, shipwright, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Charlotte Sackett, wife, 25, b. Surrey, Rotherhithe
Thos. Sackett, son, 6, b. Surrey, Rotherhithe
Sarah Sackett, dau, 4, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Francis Sackett, son, 11 months, b. Surrey, Rotherhithe
- 1861 Census for England & Wales, RG9/319/f3
15 Pleasant Row, Bermondsey, Surrey
Thomas F Sackett, head, married, 41, shipwright, b. Bermondsey, Surrey
Charlotte Sackett, wife, 31, b. Rotherhithe, Surrey
Sarah Sackett, dau, 14, b. Bermondsey
Francis Sackett, son, 10, scholar, b. Rotherhithe
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 8, scholar, b. Bermondsey
Mary A Sackett, dau, 6, scholar, b. Rotherhithe
Henry Sackett, son, 4, scholar, b. Bermondsey.
|Last Edited||25 November 2016|