Eliza Ann Sackett
|Father||Eli John Sackett (1823-1901)|
|Mother||Amelia Terry (c 1823-1858)|
Eliza Ann Sackett, daughter of Eli John Sackett and Amelia Terry, was born in Rotherhithe, SurreyG, in 18521,2 and baptized at St Mary the Virgin, Rotherhithe, SurreyG, on 3 October 1852.2 She died on 3 November 1935.3 She married at Christ Church, Watney Street, Tower Hamlets, MiddlesexG, on 25 December 1872, Charles Roberts, a bottler, son of William Roberts.4
Child of Eliza Ann Sackett and Charles Roberts
- Lilian Maud Roberts b. 9 Apr 1883, d. 7 Oct 1940
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Dec qtr 1852. Sackett, Eliza Ann. Mother: Terry. Rotherhithe. 1d:457."
- Baptisms Register, St Mary Rotherhithe, Surrey, "3 October 1852 Eliza Ann d. Eli Sackett, shipwright, & Amelia, of Clarence Street, [b. date illegible]."
- Email from Kim Kissy to Chris Sackett, 28 January 2002, "Eliza Ann Sackett Roberts died 3 Nov 1935, age 84, widow of Charles Roberts (works foreman, mineral waters manufacturer), son George of Kent informed the registry office."
- Marriages Register, St George, Watney Steeet, Tower Hamlets, Middlesex (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "25 December 1872, Charles Roberts, 24, bachelor, bottler, of 65 Neat Street, father: William Roberts, hatter; and Eliza Ann Sackett, 20, spinster, of 29 Prussian Street, father Eli John Sackett, barge builder. Banns. Both signed. Witnesses: Thomas James Cook, Rosetta Roberts."
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||25 Nov 2016|