Amelia Eliza Sackett
|Father||Eli John Sackett (1823-1901)|
|Mother||Amelia Terry (c 1823-1858)|
In 1851 Amelia was living at 40 Clarence Street, Rotherhithe, SurreyG, and was recorded in the census as Amelia Sackett, aged two and born in Bermondsey, the daughter of Eli Sackett.5
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1849. Sackett, Amelia Eliza. Mother: Terry. Bermondsey. 4:6."
- Baptisms Register, St Mary Magdalen, Bermondsey, Surrey, "22 July 1849 Amelia Eliz d. Eli Sackett, shipwright, & Amelia, of East Lane."
- Marriages Register, St John the Baptist, Shoreditch, Middlesex, "4 June 1867 Thomas James Cook, full age, widower, of this parish, grocer, & Amelia Sackett, full age, spinster, of this parish. Banns. Both signed. Fathers: John Thomas Cook, gun maker; Eli John Sackett, barge builder. Witnesses: Joseph Tollow, Matilda Tuck."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1867. Sackett, Amelia. Shoreditch. 1c:394."
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, 40 Clarence St., Rotherhithe, Surrey
Eli Sackett, head, married, 27, shipwright, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Amelia Sackett, wife, 26, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Eli Sackett, son, 6, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Amelia Sackett, dau, 2, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||25 Nov 2016|