Eli John Sackett
|Father||Eli John Sackett (1823-1901)|
|Mother||Amelia Terry (c 1823-1858)|
In 1851 Eli was living at 40 Clarence Street, Rotherhithe, SurreyG, and was recorded in the census as Eli Sackett, aged six and born in Bermondsey, the son of Eli Sackett.5
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1844. Sackett, Ely John. Mother: Terry. Bermondsey. 4:2."
- Baptisms Register, St Mary Magdalen, Bermondsey, Surrey, "17 November 1844 Eli John s. Eli Sackett, shipwright, & Amelia, of Corington[?] Terrace, b. 21 September."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1866. Sackett, Eli J, 21. St Olave. 1d:29."
- Burials Register, City of London and Tower Hamlets Cemetery, digital image, Ancestry.com, "5 May 1866, Eli John Sackett, of 2 Lower Gun Alley, 21 yrs."
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, 40 Clarence St., Rotherhithe, Surrey
Eli Sackett, head, married, 27, shipwright, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Amelia Sackett, wife, 26, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Eli Sackett, son, 6, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Amelia Sackett, dau, 2, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
|Last Edited||28 May 2017|