Rosina Mary Sackett
|Father||George Sackett (1823-1863)|
|Mother||Louisa Maria Haysom (c 1830-1890)|
In 1861 Rosina was living at 7 Francis Place, Poole Street, Shoreditch, MiddlesexG, in the household of her parents George and Louisa, and was recorded in the census as Rosina Sackett, aged three and born in Hoxton, Middlesex.5
In 1871 she was living at 7 Frances Place, ShoreditchG, in the household of her widowed mother Louisa, and was recorded as Rose Sackett, a scholar, aged 13 and born in Shoreditch.6
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1858. Sackett, Rosina Mary. Mother: Haysom. Shoreditch. 1c:452."
- Baptism, Christ Church, Hoxton, Middlesex (IGI), "1 July 1866, b. 22 February 1858, Rosina Mary d. George & Louisa Sackett, of 7 Francis Pl., father: stonemason, dec'd."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1881. Sackett, Rosina Mary. Islington. 1b:494."
- Marriages Register, St John the Baptist, Islington, Middlesex (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "30 July 1881, James Samuel Salter, 23, bachelor, tie cutter, of 33 Salisbury St, father: John Benjamin Salter, packing case maker; and Rosina Mary Sackett, 23, spinster, of 11 Poole St, father: George Sackett, mason. Banns. Both signed. Witnesses: William James Salter, Louisa Maria Sackett."
- 1861 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG9, piece 242, folio 82, p. 9, GSU roll 542598
7 Francis Place, Poole Street, Shoreditch (St Leonards), Middlesex
George Sackett, head, married, 38, stone cutter, b. Kent, St Laurence
Louisa Sackett, wife, 30, b. Hants, Romsey
Elizth Sackett, dau, 10, scholar, b. Mdx, Hoxton
Harriet Sackett, dau, 9, scholar, b. Mdx, Hoxton
Rosina Sackett, dau, 3, scholar, b. Mdx, Hoxton
Thos Sackett, son, 7, scholar, b. Mdx, Hoxton
Alfred Sackett, son, 4, scholar, b. Mdx, Hoxton
William Sackett, son, 1, b. Mdx, Hoxton.
- 1871 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG10, piece 457, folio 47, p. 3, GSU roll 823363
7 Frances Pl, Shoreditch, London
Louisa Sackett, head, widow, 40, b. Hampshire, Romsey
Thomas Sackett, son, 17, [occ. blank], b. Shoreditch
Alfred Sackett, son, 14, errand boy, b. Shoreditch
Rose Sackett, dau, 13, scholar, b. Shoreditch
Louisa Sackett, dau, 9, scholar, b. Shoreditch
Ann Coster, lodger, widow, 39, collar dresser, b. Kent, Blackheath
Martha Gallery, visitor, unm, 27, bonnet maker, b. Surrey, Southwark.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||24 Nov 2016|