Harriet Joad Sackett
|Father||George Sackett (1823-1863)|
|Mother||Louisa Maria Haysom (c 1830-1890)|
In 1861 Harriet was living at 7 Francis Place, Poole Street, Shoreditch, MiddlesexG, in the household of her parents George and Louisa, and was recorded in the census as Harriet Sackett, a scholar, aged nine and born in Hoxton, Middlesex.6
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1852. Sackett, Harriet Joad. Mother: Haysom. Shoreditch. 1c:159."
- Baptism, Christ Church, Hoxton, Middlesex (IGI), "10 July 1853 Harriett, b. 5 March 1852, d. George & Louisa Sackett, stonemason, of 7 Francis Place.
- Baptism, Christ Church, Hoxton, Middlesex (IGI), "10 July 1853 Harriett, b. 5 March 1852, d. George & Louisa Sackett, stonemason, of 7 Francis Place."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1876. Sackett, Harriet Joad. Shoreditch. 1c:279."
- Marriages Register, St John the Baptist, Hoxton, Middlesex (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "16 April 1874, James Henry Booth, full age, bachelor, warehouseman, of 7 Francis Place, father: William Booth, bookbinder; and Harriet Joad Sackett, full age, spinster, of 7 Francis Place, father: George Sackett, stone mason. Banns. Both signed. Witnesses: Thomas Stephen Sackett, Rhoda Thurber."
- 1861 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG9, piece 242, folio 82, p. 9, GSU roll 542598
7 Francis Place, Poole Street, Shoreditch (St Leonards), Middlesex
George Sackett, head, married, 38, stone cutter, b. Kent, St Laurence
Louisa Sackett, wife, 30, b. Hants, Romsey
Elizth Sackett, dau, 10, scholar, b. Mdx, Hoxton
Harriet Sackett, dau, 9, scholar, b. Mdx, Hoxton
Rosina Sackett, dau, 3, scholar, b. Mdx, Hoxton
Thos Sackett, son, 7, scholar, b. Mdx, Hoxton
Alfred Sackett, son, 4, scholar, b. Mdx, Hoxton
William Sackett, son, 1, b. Mdx, Hoxton.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||25 Nov 2016|