|Father||Edward Brewer Sackett (1808-1886)|
|Mother||Fanny Goodburn (c 1807-1851)|
In 1851 Elizabeth was living at 50 Church Street, St Peter's, KentG, and was recorded in the census as Elizabeth Sackett, aged six and born in St Peter's, daughter of Edward B Sackett.7
In 1871 she was living at Chapel Hill Lodge, Margate, KentG, and was recorded as Elizabeth Sackett, a general servant, unmarried, aged 26, and born in St Peter's, Kent.8
Children of Elizabeth Sackett and James Robert Pettman
- George Robert Pettman b. 1873
- Alan Francis Pettman+ b. 11 Dec 1882, d. 1952
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Alan Francis Pettman & Phyllis Mary Pemble relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1844. Sackett, Elizabeth. Mother: Goodbourn. Thanet. 5:478."
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent, "14 July 1844 Elizabeth d. Edward Brewer & Fanny Sackett, St Peter's, labourer."
- Email from Jane Weller to Chris Sackett, 19 February 2009.
- Marriages Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent, "2 September 1871, James Robert Pettman, 24, bachelor, carpenter, St. Peter’s (father Isaac Pettman, tailor) & Elizabeth Sackett, 25, spinster, St. Peter’s (father Edward Sackett, labourer). Witnesses: John Webb, Emily Sackett."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1871. Sackett, Elizabeth. Thanet."
- Date of birth based on age at marriage.
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, 50 Church Street, St. Peters, Kent
Edward B. Sackett, head, married, 41, pork butcher, b. Kent, St. Peters
Fanny Sackett, wife, 43, b. Kent, St. Peters
George W. Sackett, son, 12, b. Kent, St. Peters
Harriet Sackett, dau, 9, b. Kent, St. Peters
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 6, b. Kent, St. Peters
Harry Sackett, son, 4, b. Kent, St. Peters
Fanny Sackett, dau, 1, b. Kent, St. Peters
- 1871 Census for England & Wales, RG10/991/f13
Chapel Hill Lodge, Margate, Kent
Elizabeth Sackett, serv., unm., 26, gen. serv., b. St Peter's, Kent.
|Last Edited||26 Nov 2016|